Developing a Wealth Management Strategy
Wealth management is a holistic and individualized process. Our aligned financial planning partner will work with you to secure your financial future by managing your personal, financial, business and family goals with a coordinated, comprehensive strategy.
The team at Integro Private Financial Consulting looks at your overall financial and life situation to identify and implement strategies that will support positive financial and retirement planning outcomes.
The process can include:
- Retirement income planning
- Asset management
- Insurance strategies
- Tax planning
- Estate planning
- Business succession
- Pension planning
- Divorce planning
- Philanthropic management
Assessing your personal risk
The right insurance strategy is crucial - your personal balance sheet and ability to earn an income can be compromised if you suffer an illness, accident or pass away.
The amount of insurance you need is affected by:
- how much you earn
- your cost of living
- your assets and debts
- whether you are married, single or in a relationship
- your dependents
Integro review your insurance and seek efficiencies and appropriateness to you.
They can help you:
- assess the types of cover you have in place already
- review your insurance ownership structure
- learn if there are any gaps in cover amount
- see if you are paying too much
- understand the importance of policy selection