Summary of Sports Cover
PSC McKenna Hampton provides specialist insurance to sporting centres, sports clubs, sportspeople, national sporting organisations and sports associations. We also insure leisure-based businesses such as paintball or children’s amusement parks.
We know the sports and leisure industry inside and out. We have the industry-specific expertise and adaptability to design an insurance package specifically tailored to protect your organisation’s assets.
Public & Products Liability Insurance
If your sports or leisure business or association deals with clients or customers, or operates in a public space, public liability insurance protects you against claims of damage or injury. Defending personal injury or property damage claims can be incredibly expensive - even if you’re not at fault - not to mention the delays and stress that legal action may cause.
Public and Products Liability Insurance protects from public liability claims and can be tailored to your business or association’s unique needs and requirements.
Public and Products Liability Insurance covers:
- Property damage including any loss of use
- Defence costs
- Legal liability to compensation for personal injury, property damage and advertising
- Broad definitions of personal injury, your products, products liability and advertising liability
Professional Indemnity Insurance
Professional Indemnity Insurance protects against threats to your business or organisation in the form of potential claims and disputes. Litigation is not only expensive in terms of the cost of legal fees, but also in terms of precious time taken to deal with legal issues that lead to loss of productivity and profitability.
Indemnity Insurance protects you and your sporting business or organisation by providing cover for protection against claims for property damage, financial loss, or bodily/personal injury arising from an act, error or omission in the performance of your professional services.
Indemnity provides peace of mind and reassurance that you’ll be able to carry on knowing that you’re covered against unforeseen events.
Personal Accident Insurance
Personal Accident Insurance covers you or your employee in case of accidental injury, disability and/or death. This insurance may also provide lump sum benefits due to death or permanent disability from accidental injury and weekly benefits for temporary disablement due to accident, injury or sickness.
Personal Accident Policy features:
- Personal accident, lump sum payment for accidental death or permanent disability
- Broken bones payment for accidental injury
- Weekly benefits payment for temporary total disablement
- Scope of Cover includes 24 hour worldwide cover
- Weekly benefits are payable for up to 104 weeks after the accident or sickness
- Employee or self employed are both eligible
- Broad list of occupations available
Business Pack Insurance
PSC McKenna Hampton’s Business Package provides all-in-one business insurance protection and tailored cover to suit the unique needs and requirements of your sports business or organisation.
Some key features of the Business Pack include a wide range of insurance protection for under the one policy and the ability to fully tailor your insurance solution to meet your business’ needs, regardless of size or type of business.
Business Pack lets you customise your insurance with 10 types of cover:
- Business interruption
- Theft and money
- Glass breakage
- Employee dishonesty
- Machinery breakdown
- Computers and electronic equipment
- General property
- Tax investigation
* This is a general description of cover only – full details are set out in the Policy Wording document.
Workers Compensation Insurance
Taking the hassle and complexity out of Workers’ Compensation Insurance is what we do best. Whether you’re a small sports business with just a few employees, or a large sports club with thousands of members, we’ll provide you with a comprehensive Workers’ Compensation package tailored to your business needs.
We’ll also help you minimise the cost by providing Workers’ Compensation solutions that reduce workplace injuries and also encourage injured workers to return to work.
Why choose PSC McKenna Hampton as your Workers’ Compensation Insurance provider?
- We’ll help you arrange cover and manage claims when they occur
- State-based teams across Australia to provide state-specific expertise
- Tailored, flexible and responsive injury and claims management services
- Solutions that identify, monitor and reduce the cause of injuries
- Premiums that encourage and reward workplace safety and positive claims outcomes
- Innovative risk management products and services
Contact us for more information.
Need help with your sports or leisure industry-related insurance?
Contact us today on 08 6142 0000 or email us at: email@example.com.
Please refer to our Financial Services Guide for information on our services and how PSC McKenna Hampton are remunerated.